Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Dog House Update

Well I finished my dog house. and it looks pretty good. I just have to make sure that my dog actually uses it. I learned a fair bit during this project. 

I learned the importance of making sure that what ever you use to make sure that your angle's are square, that it should also be square.

I learned that planning can be very useful when you are trying to use as little plywood as possible.

I learned that you should never compromise your plan for anything, it makes it a whole lot harder.\

So yeah. I don't know what I'm suppose to do now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see some pictures of the finished product.

    As for what to do next, you could write some posts that share your knowledge and learning in greater detail. How do you make sure everything is square? How did you plan in order to be efficient with your materials? Answering these questions (I have more if you need them) will keep you posting for some time.

    ReplyDelete